Cincinnati Common Workplace Injury Lawyers
Under Ohio law, workers’ compensation covers any injury or disease that happens “in the course of and arising out of employment.” Although certain occupations, such as construction, have higher rates of injury than others, nearly every working person faces the possibility of injury on the job. Below are some of the most common injuries that can take place at work.
- Falls: Falls can take place on slippery surfaces or from heights such as ladders or scaffoldings. In either event, falls can cause head injuries, back and neck injuries, and other life-altering injuries.
- Lifting injuries: Lifting injuries can cause severe back injuries. Back injuries can require extensive physical therapy and even surgery in certain cases.
- Repetitive motion injuries: People who perform repetitive tasks at work can suffer carpal tunnel syndrome, tendinitis or other injuries.
- Automobile accidents: Car accidents arising out of work are fairly common workplace injuries. These accidents can cause severe injuries and even death.
- Industrial accidents: People who work with heavy machinery face a certain level of risk. Certain parts of the body, such the extremities, face a greater likelihood of being caught in a machine.
However your injury was caused, if you have been injured in the workplace, you are entitled to workers’ compensation benefits. Of course, this process is not always as simple as it sounds. The workers’ compensation attorneys of Minnillo & Jenkins, CO. LPA, have substantial experience helping people who have been injured in the workplace. Our lawyer can compile your medical evidence and present a compelling case on your behalf.
Contact the Cincinnati Workers’ Compensation Lawyers of Minnillo & Jenkins
Call +1-513-723-1600 or e-mail us to schedule your free initial consultation. We accept all workers’ compensation claims on a contingency basis. Therefore, you do not pay our law firm unless we are successful in your case.