Debt-Relief Lawyers Serving Ohio and Kentucky
The last few years have been very difficult for many Americans. Millions of Americans remain underemployed or are completely out of work. The housing market has left many underwater on their mortgage. With an ever-changing economy, many hard-working people in Ohio and Kentucky have fallen behind on paying the bills for a wide range of reasons. If your finances are a mess and you have incurred debt that you will not reasonably be able to pay, it is time to look at bankruptcy as an option. A bankruptcy attorney can be your strongest ally during this time.
Since 1996, the law office of Minnillo Law Group Co., LPA, based in Cincinnati, has represented thousands of clients across southwest Ohio in bankruptcy. We can help you, too. Call our experienced lawyers at +1-513-723-1600 for a free consultation.
Our staff is dedicated to taking on every type of issue in your bankruptcy, including:
- Foreclosure: Filing bankruptcy can halt a foreclosure and give you the time to repay your past-due mortgage balance. As full-service debt-relief lawyers, we also regularly work with clients in matters involving short sales or mortgage modifications.
- Repossession: If your automobile is facing repossession, bankruptcy can buy time to help you save your vehicle. Depending on how long you have owned your car, you may be able to save substantial amounts.
- Garnishment: Simply put, most people’s finances cannot survive a garnishment. Filing bankruptcy puts an end to garnishment.
- Chapter 7: Chapter 7 bankruptcy is often a relatively quick way to receive lasting debt relief.
- Chapter 13: Chapter 13 can help you save your home and repay your creditors on terms you can live with. If you are underwater on your mortgage and have a home equity loan, you may be able to strip the second mortgage lien under Chapter 13.
- Business bankruptcy: Our Ohio and Kentucky Chapter 11 lawyers help businesses in financial distress liquidate or reorganize, depending on their situation.
When you work with our law firm, you can count on receiving experienced, knowledgeable legal representation. While every case is unique, it is safe to say that our law firm has handled nearly every type of situation involved in a bankruptcy. Consequently, we will be able to work efficiently toward helping you get debt relief.
Contact the Bankruptcy Attorneys of Minnillo Law Group Co., LPA
Our law firm offers a free initial consultation to discuss your finances. Call +1-513-723-1600 or email our law firm today. We have four offices, located throughout the Cincinnati-Fairfield- Eastgate-Covington area serving Ohio and northern Kentucky.
We are a law firm and a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.