Cincinnati Bankruptcy Lawyers for Chapter 7 and Chapter 13
If you are contemplating filing for bankruptcy, it is important to understand that your choice of lawyer can have a great impact on the way your bankruptcy is resolved. It is important to work with an experienced lawyer who will be able to address every issue in your bankruptcy.
Moreover, deciding whether or not bankruptcy is the best option for you can be difficult. It is critical for you to understand all of your legal options. The debt relief attorneys at Minnillo Law Group Co., LPA will take the time to understand the details of your unique circumstances to develop the best legal strategy to solve your debt problems. If bankruptcy is not the right choice for you, we will tell you.
When you arrange a free consultation, we will review your debt issues and explain the bankruptcy options that apply to your situation:
- Chapter 7 is known by many as a “fresh start” type of bankruptcy. If you are eligible for Chapter 7, it can wipe away your unsecured debts.
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy helps businesses with serious financial problems reorganize their finances and maintain operations through difficult times.
- Chapter 13 is a solid choice for people with a regular income who have fallen into dire financial straits. Chapter 13 can help you save your home and modify the terms of your mortgage to make it more affordable.
- Not all law firms handle bankruptcy litigation and adversary proceedings. We have substantial experience in this complex area of bankruptcy law, including domestic relations issues.
The law firm of Minnillo Law Group Co., LPA is a full-service debt relief and bankruptcy firm. We represent businesses and individuals in the complete range of bankruptcy topics. For example, we understand the common and not-so-common issues that people thinking about bankruptcy face, including:
- Wage garnishment
- Bank garnishment
- Utility shut-offs
- Hiring a bankruptcy lawyer
- Are you eligible for bankruptcy?
- Credit counseling and debtor education
- Debt consolidation and debt forgiveness
- Can I file bankruptcy a second time?
- Bankruptcy and divorce
- Should both spouses file bankruptcy?
- Do’s and don’ts of bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy warning signs
- Emergency filings to prevent foreclosures, repossession and garnishment
- Social Security, unemployment, other overpayments and bankruptcy
- Child support and bankruptcy
- Alimony and bankruptcy
- Settlement versus bankruptcy
- Consolidation versus bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy filing process
- Ohio bankruptcy exemptions
Bankruptcy Allows You to Discharge Certain Debts
Successfully filing for bankruptcy can discharge many debts. Bankruptcy may not necessarily discharge all of your debts, depending on the nature of your debt. Most individuals, however, are able to discharge unsecured debts from credit cards, medical bills and more. Our law firm can give you the information you need to make an informed decision about whether bankruptcy is right for your situation.
We can explain your options across the spectrum of debt issues, such as:
- Bankruptcy planning and protecting assets
- Employment rights
- Credit card debt
- Tax debt and student loans
- Ohio driver’s license reinstatement fees
- Medical bills
- Debt forgiveness
- Preventing repossession
- Auto loans in bankruptcy
- Workers’ compensation and bankruptcy
Life after bankruptcy: Once you have received a discharge of your debts, your life will change in many ways. We can counsel you on what you may be able to expect.
Creditor harassment: Filing for bankruptcy ends your creditors’ attempts to collect upon your debts. But sometimes creditors refuse to follow the bankruptcy rules. ther lawyers will ignore this conduct. Minnillo Law Group Co., LPA has taken action.
Abusive debt collection: Unfortunately, some debt collection agencies resort to abusive tactics to collect debts. Federal law prevents debt collection agencies from taking certain actions to collect debts. If debt collectors have violated these laws, you may be able to recover damages for your injuries.
Please visit our Bankruptcy Practice Center for more resources.
Contact Our Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky Bankruptcy Attorneys
We have offices in Cincinnati, Eastgate and Fairfield in Ohio, as well as an office in Covington, Kentucky. To arrange a free and confidential consultation with a seasoned debt relief lawyer, send us a message using our online contact form or call +1-513-723-1600.
We are a law firm and a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.